Time remaining to purchase tickets
How to Redeem a Passbook
1. Go to the login page at www.pittsburghsymphony.org/myprofile.
2. Enter your login name and password. Your login name is usually an e-mail address.
- If you know your e-mail address, but forgot your password, go to pittsburghsymphony.org/forgot_password/new and enter your e-mail address. An e-mail will be sent to that address with instructions for resetting your password.
- If you do not know your e-mail address and password, go to pittsburghsymphony.org/constituent/find and enter your account number and zip code. From here, you will have to verify your e-mail address and click “Update”. An e-mail will be sent to your address with instructions.
3. Once logged in, click on the link in the top right corner that reads “(Your Name)’s profile”.
4. Click on the tab labeled “Exchange/Donate Tickets”
5. Click on the "Redeem" button.
6. The next page will show you how many tickets you have available to redeem in your passbook. Select the number of tickets you would like to redeem and accept the terms and conditions, then click "Redeem".
7 The following screen is a listing of the performances for which you can redeem the tickets. Select your concert and your seating choice (Select Your Own Seat or Best Available Seating). You will then select a performance date.
8) The next screen is a summary of your purchase. Select “Checkout” to continue.